Commercial courts in the Russian Federation
CHAIRMAN OF THE SUPREME COMMERCIAL COURT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Anton Alexandrovich Ivanov
- 1982-1987: law faculty of A.A. Zhdanov Leningrad State University.
- 1987-1990: postgraduate courses of A.A. Zhdanov Leningrad State University.
- 1991: upheld a thesis entitled "Right of Ownership and Exchange Relationship" in candidacy for a degree of candidate of legal sciences.
- 1991-1994: chief editor of Pravovedeniye journal.
- 1995-1997: assistance lecturer of the civil law chair at the Saint Petersburg State University.
- 1997-1999: head of the Saint Petersburg Department of Justice of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation.
- 1999-2004: senior lecturer of the civil law chair at the Saint Petersburg State University.
- 2004: first deputy to Director General of Gasprom-Media OJSC, member of the management board of Gasprom-Media OJSC, member of the board of directors of Ekho Moskvy CJSC, member of the board of directors of TNT-Teleset CJSC and NTV Television Company OJSC.
- On November 26, 2004 the High Qualification Board of Judges of the Russian Federation recommended A.A. Ivanov to be appointed Chairman of the Supreme Commercial Court of the Russian Federation.
- On January 26, 2005 A.A. Ivanov was elected Chairman of the Supreme Commercial Court of the Russian Federation.
- Since 2006 he is the holder of chair of the civil law and a research advisor of the law faculty of the State University - High School of Economics. A member of Council for Codification and Improvement of the Civil law under the President of the Russian Federation; member of the guardianship board of the Legal Awareness Fund; member of the presidium of the Russian Lawyers' Association; member of the Council for the development of the financial market of the Russian Federation under the President of the Russian Federation.
- Winner of the Award of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of education for preparation of the textbook entitled "The Civil Law" for high professional education institutions (together with a group of developers); has been awarded with the A.F. Koni medal.